Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

About a month ago I was released for the Primary.  I was sad to leave the children, but honestly, I am glad that calling is over.  I have a great love the primary. You Teachers Are the BEST!!

Today I was given a new calling... 12-13 year old Sunday School Teacher.  Today was my first official day, but I have been subbing in the class for a couple weeks.  Let this be a lesson to you, you sub for a class, you maybe called into that position.   Our youth have the opportunity to teach in Primary on the 5th Sundays.  When I was a leader there my councilors and I were having issues with them, and had wanted to have a lesson with them on how to teach the children.  Those that deal with children know that teaching them is different than teaching youth or even adults.  So, one of my former councilor (who also has been called as a Youth Sunday School Teacher) and myself were very excited about the lessons and the opportunity to use Sunday School: Come Follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com