Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review: The Scissor Skills Sourcebook PLUS Giveaway

I want to Say a HUGE Thank You to Josiana Caron Santha, an occupational therapist from Quebec, Canada. She is also the author and founder of MadyMax Publications. To learn more about Josiana Caron Sanatha, visit her site here.
She gave me the colored PDF e-book English version to try with my children,in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. For my French speaking fans there is a French version.  
Do you have a child that is ready for cutting with scissors? This a a wonderful book/workbook to be using either in classrooms or in a home school setting. The first part of the book deals with parts of the scissors, how to hold them properly, body positioning, along with activities and exercises to strengthen your child/ren gross and fine motor skills. 





Josiana Caron Santha has gracefully offered to give one of my readers a PDF e-book, colored version of her Scissor Skills Sourcebook. 



Congratulations: Deborah I will be emailing you soon with information.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND ENTER GIVEAWAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com