Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Becoming an Woman of Excellence

I want to thank Tyndale House Publishers for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.

Honestly, I never heard of this book or author until just recently.  Seeing how this is the 30th Anniversary edition it has been around for quite awhile. 
This book wasn't exactly what I was imagining, ended up being better. I am really glad I received it. The Cynthia Heald uses the bible story of Ruth and Boaz as her basis for the whole idea for this book. especially the scripture Ruth 3:11.  In the KJV it reads : "And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman."  
In the bible version she uses (which I am not sure which one it is) is says: " All my people in in the city know that you are a woman of excellence.

I know in the church and as a culture there is loads of pressure put on women to be PERFECT, and this is such an abstract idea, each view is so different.  I think, I know I put more pressure on myself than other people do. Here is an easy to read, self-paced, personal in-depth look at our self and becoming the very best Daughter of God we can become, most of the lessons that are talked about we already practice in our everyday life anyway, just be more conscious about our actions toward our relationship to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. 



TO READ MORE.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com