Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016


 Now that summer is here we start to drink more water and juice, especially, lemonade. We always need ice to keep our drinks cold. I personally love silicone for the fact that is easy to use, clean up and very versatile.
I received a set of coasters and an ice mold maker at a discount for exchange for my honest unbiased review from #wisepalace.

I have to say that's one of my favorite products I've received. It's even easier for my kids to use on their own and they love to make the ice balls.  The coaster set has 6 coasters and can be used on either side.  I can also use the coasters at pot holders or trivet.  The coated holder can also be doubled as a bottle holder or what ever else you can think of.  The ice ball maker makes four 2 inch ice balls.  Place the two mold pieces together and press them together firmly.  Fill the mold with water or juice or what ever else you can think of, freeze and enjoy your cool drink.  You can but yours set on amazon here at their product tink.  http://amzn.to/25YnTwl  they are $13.95 for the time being, prices can change.
(I recieve  NO compilation if you click the link and buy a set. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com