Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review: Wallet



Disclaimer: I received my new wallet at a deep discount for exchange of my honest and unbiased review.

There are sponsored links.

****************************************
About 10, might have been even more, but I can't remember when I got it. years ago I but this wallet. I loved the look the compactness, and the plenty of space for all my cards. Alas, as it goes my poor wallet has become worn out and since I down-graded the size of my purse, the wallet was getting too thick.

Card pocket galore... both sides of middle flap.

Seriously, I am a mom, not a pack mule. I like small purses now... Being able to tell my children that they need to keep track of their own things is a great feeling for me. Even my toddler and preschoolers care their own diapers, wipes, change of clothes in a small backpack on their own back. IT is so nice and others have even come need on how they like that idea.

OK sorry on my soap box.... back to my new wallet.

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com