Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Book Review: Rare Leadership: 4 Uncommon Habits For Increasing Trust, Joy, and Engagement in the People You Lead

Rare Leadership: 4 Uncommon Habits For Increasing Trust, Joy, and Engagement in the People  You LeadRare Leadership: 4 Uncommon Habits For Increasing Trust, Joy, and Engagement in the People You Lead by Marcus Warner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I received this book from Moody Publishers, in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

This is another book that I read with a pencil in hand for marking and taking notes.
Marcus Warner and Jim Wilder co wrote this book and both give excellent advice and insight on how our brain/emotions work and how how to be the best leader we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com