Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

You are Loved


Today I made some "You are Loved" hearts for my children.  I have a child that is having a hard time socially and never feels like they are loved like their other siblings.  As his mom, this is hard for me to watch him suffer like this.  I wanted to make something for him that expresses not only my love but his Heavenly Fathers Love and his Saviors Love for him as a person. 
One thing I am trying to instill in my primary children this year, is that no matter what happens in the world, community, school, friends, family their is always someone that they can turn to for support and love.  No matter what they feel Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will always be there for them. 

I received some 6x12 permanent vinyl from Angel Craft, for a deep discount, in exchange for my honest review.
Here are the hearts I made for my children to remind them that no matter what "You Are Loved"
 Now I am sorry that the hearts are smaller than they should be, I had them hanging up in my entry way in another craft I made years ago.

If you would like to watch my you tube review here is the link to that also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com