Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review: Meal Prep 7-Pack Portion Control Food Containers


So we are nearing the end of the school year and I for one am glad that making the same old school lunch frenzy is over.  I will be using the summer to collect better recipes that my children can eat during lunch time at school, or when we are just running around on errands.
The amount of baggies we were using was out of control.  A couple months ago I started to look for inexpensive, reusable solutions.  A couple weeks ago I received the #preprx Meal Prep 7-Pack Portion Control Food Containers. 
I received this kit for free in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.   You can order them here on Amazon.  The come in a pack of 7 kits.  I still have yet to try freezer meals in them, but when I do I will let you know how it went. 

You can see my review here on my YouTube channel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com