Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Learning Letter Sounds with Magnetic Letters

I am using a sponsored product in this post.

My son has struggled with letters and their sounds. When I received these Magnetic Letters from #Somasix. You can also find them here on Amazon. I knew I had a new tool that could help in making these concepts more fun for him.

We have Montessori inspired lower case letters as you can see on the bottom of these new letters. Which personally I do prefer, it getting my children realizing and learning the vowels.
The #Somasix letter are twice as big and very colorful.


I have been putting rhyming picture cards on the fridge the past few days and Mr. "I" has been trying to break the sounds apart and then spelling them out. I am not so worried about if he gets the word spelt right but I wanted to see if he could get the sounds.

TO READ MORE AND SEE PICTURES..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com