Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Book Review: 8 Great Smarts: Discover and Nurture Your Child's Intelligences by Kathy Koch, PhD

8 Great Smarts: Discover and Nurture Your Child's Intelligences8 Great Smarts: Discover and Nurture Your Child's Intelligences by Kathy Koch

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have heard about and know a small amount of information about multiple intelligence. During the past few years I have been doing my own research into this fascinating "idea" (can't think of the right word, more than an idea) . One of my children is having a hard time in school, they are brilliant and very smart, but struggles in the school environment. After some research I know why this is the case and it comes down to having some of the multiple intelligence's, that are not used or looked down on, in a public school setting.

I had the opportunity to receive 8 Great Smarts by Kathy Koch, PhD. from Moody Publishing for free in exchange for this honest review. All views are my own. 

I have to saw there have been only a handful of books, that I have read with a pencil in my hand, this is now my most marked up, note written book I have.

Dr. Kathy Koch, uses information from both Dr. Howard Gardener and Dr Tom Armstrong, in writing this book. She writes in a "every man way" (thank you) so that we, as parents and teachers can understand and help our children with their SMARTS. We are all smart and not all in the same way, how boring would that be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com