Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Review: Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess, #1)Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If you read this for the story, it makes a great adventure, coming of age, Greek mythology story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com