Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Garden Learning With Music

During preschool there is always music going on in the background, wither it be the Mother Goose Time Circle Time (which is part of the Welcome Kit we get at the beginning of each year), Monthly Theme CD's or classical music.  I love music and always have it on. 

One of the first activities that my preschoolers do when they come in is color the daily page in their Coloring booklets that I made using the Coloring Pages found in the Member Resources on the main MotherGooseTime.com website.  I print these out back to back in booklet form using my printer settings.  Then fold in half and staple.  This gets the creative juices flowing and introduces the daily theme we will be talking about.
Today, I had the Monthly theme CD (Growing Gardens), I had two of the children dancing to "Watch Me Grow" and "Hot Potato" at the same time they were coloring.  Hilarious to watch

READ MORE HERE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com