Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Whales - Learning with Science

Whales is one of the big sea creatures that we will be learning about this week, using our Mother Goose Time.  
I love this month, it is full of all type of hands on science for the children and half the time they don't even know they are doing science.  This is my science.. Biology and Marine Life. 

One thing the children found fascinating learning about whales was that they breath just like us.  They have lungs, and have to go to the surface to breath.  This is the part that really got them though..., whales can hold their breath for anywhere from 20-60 minutes depending on the whale, there have been report that record whale dives close to two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com