Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Week 1 End of the week

This week we learned all about the ocean water, ocean floor, caves and crevices, plants and the coral reef.

One of the funniest things we did for our Science Exploration.  Sorry I don't have pictures of the children's reactions, they were so funny though).  We made cups of  salt water solution and had a cup of plain, drinking water.  Each of the children smelt each cup and all thought the salt water smelt "weird."  We then tasted it, one sip of the salt water, and there was a roar of "YUCK" and mouths were puckered.   The cups of drinking water were grabbed and drank, refilled, and drank more. At least I found a way to get my children to drink more water.

Here is a second Science Experiment we were working with.  I filled a bowl with room temperature water and we needed to make it freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com