Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Movement with Seahorses

I love preschoolers.  They have such a sweet, innocence, and truthfulness to them.  We were learning about Seahorse today.

Thinking Question

Q (Me):  "What is the difference between a seahorse and a horse?"
A (students):
  •   "Seahorse live in water, horses live on land."
  •   "Horses have legs, seahorses have fins"
  •   " Seahorses have pouches" (this came from the youngest of them)
  •    "Seahorses have tails......."
Me:  "And..... Horses have tails, so what makes them different?"
Student: (totally straight faced and serious, with a slight attitude): "Teacher, seahorses can move and hold onto things with their tails.  Horses can't, they use their legs."

READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com