Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
teacherappreciation_emailnews
I have had many teachers in my life, not just schoolroom but parents, peers, religious, and even heroes have all played a huge part in training and teaching me life lessons.  I am the person I am today because of all the teachers that have come into my life.  They all saw me for what i could be and pushed me beyond my limits, they showed me what I am truly capable of.  
Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:


  1. Make learning fun for their children

  2. Open up a world of knowledge and possibilities

  3. Help teach to think of solutions for problems in knew ways
  4. Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
    So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Contact

    I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
    PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com