Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Families Are Forever 2014 Sacrement Meeting Primary Program

Here is our ward's primary program we will be using in Sacrament meeting this year.  Just thought I would share in case it can help anyone else out.   In our ward we make sure all of our children had a speaking part, we felt very strong about this.  We did save talks during the year to use, but as you can see it was harder to implement into the program.

 Here is the preview of the first page of the  program.

Primary President: On September 23, 1995, during the General Relief Society Meeting, President Gordon B Hinckley read The Family: A Proclamation to the World.  This came from inspiration from our loving Heavenly Father.   It is not just for member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, but for every person living on the earth.  To quote a small part of it...
"The divine plan of happiness enables family relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave. Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally."
Every family is important to Heavenly Father. He wants our families to be strong.
Sunbeam Teacher: Heavenly Father prepared a way for me to return to His presence.
Child: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16)
Child: I am a child of God and can be like him someday.
Child: “I can help my family be happy by helping.  I love my family.”
Child: Heavenly Father provided a Savior for me.
Child: Remembering Jesus Christ helps me choose the right.
Child: He makes it possible for me to return to Heavenly Father’s presence.
Child: Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me to follow.

To see the program you can click on this link and be taken to blogger.

2014 Primary Program -- Families Are Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com