Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Comment Post - Family Spotlight

I had this comment come through from Mandy:

I love this idea - I am wondering how to present them. My question - do any of you have separate Jr. / Sr. Primary? How would you do this if you have some of the family in Jr and some in Sr? Any suggestions? I really want to do this in our primary. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

If anyone out there is using this Spotlight idea and you have separate Opening/Closing exercises in your Primary can you please share your ideas on using this.  

Personally, we changed and meet all together for opening exercises now.  I didn't like the redundancy, and it was hard on the bishopric when it was there turn to come in once a month.  Granted if our primary gets any bigger we will have to go back to the separating the Jr. from the Sr.

Sooo....  If you have ideas on how to implement this spotlight into  Primaries that have a Jr. and then a Sr. Block please share and I will add your comments to this post for others to see easily.     

1 comment:

  1. your site is good. it carries informative and useful information.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com