Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Spotlight - Portuguese

Good Afternoon all...  I received a comment a couple days ago from a dear sister, Dani, in Brazil.  She asked for the "Family Spotlight" in Portuguese.  With her help I translated the poster.  Here is the Portuguese version.
Remember that I made the file for legal size paper (8.5x14 inches or 216 x 356 cm).  Enjoy.
Picture is linked.

google doc file

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Rebekah! I've posted a link in my blog so my Brazillian friends can use it in their wards.
    You can see it here:
    http://primariasudonline.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/foco-nas-familias-em-2014-ideia-para-o.html

    Hugs from Brazil.
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com