Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cub Scouts Give Thanks

The April theme in Cub Scouts is Faith with the alternate theme: Cub Scouts Give Thanks. When looking through my son's Faith in God Book, I noticed that one of the activities under Serving Others says: "Write a letter to a teacher, your parents, or your guardian telling them what you appropriate and respect about them. "

Then I was looking through the Cub Scout Academic and Sports Program Guide (belt loops and pins), under Reading and Writing is says; " Write a letter or short story. Read it to your family."

In the Bear Achievement #18b: Jot it Down "Write two letters to relatives or friends"

Since this is so beneficial for everyone, plus it is always nice to receive a Thank You letter. My Pack will be writing notes to people we appriate and say Thank You. Here is a lined page I made for the boys and family members to use.
Click on the picture to down load. It will direct you to google docs.


The border I used from usscouts.org
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i've needed to say thank you to you for the posts on your site. My partner and I understand this is not your newest post, nevertheless this seemed like the perfect place to leave a comment. :P
    My webpage More Info

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com