Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Nursery Graduation Certificate

This File is in Google Docs.  The setting are set so that you can edit the writing in the yellow box.    The Google Doc's certificate does looks more like the picture below.  There is wording in the yellow box.  Hope this helps those who would like to use it.  
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_6dYMo87OCgcNhp327gBugwdBzJJeDzXk464WZOm1S8/edit?usp=sharing
This picture should also be linked


I am cleaning out my computer files and came across a Nursery Graduation Certificate I made a couple years ago, and never posted on the blog. Thought I would get it on here before I deleted it. Hope someone can use it some day.
I asked permission from the parents before I took their child's picture and explained what it was for. They were more than happy to allow the picture to be taken.

We meet the last 15 minutes of Nursery, on the last Sunday of the year. The President welcomed the children into the Primary. We sang I Am A Child Of God for the parents, then gave them their certificate. We also explained to the children what would happen next Sunday, were to go, and who their teacher would be.

1 comment:

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com