Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comment Post

This is a comment I received from - Anonymous Person. I thought it was a great idea and wanted to make sure everyone else enjoyed this idea too. Great IDEA Anonymous, thank you for sharing. I hope you don't mind me posting it.

To help teach about how President Monson encourages us to follow Jesus, I'm tying in his talk "What have I done for someone today" from last conference. I'm making tags for the kids with his face on it and the text below. We will follow up next week - read how good we've done and how it makes us feel to follow the prophet and how that makes us feel closer to Jesus.

What Have I done for someone today?
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Return Next Sunday to Primary!

2 comments:

  1. really good blog.I loved it.Thanks.
    Mold Removal Hyde Park 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the idea! I'll use it with my kid this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com