Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Only Constent Thing Is Change...

It is now time for a change for me also. I have been released from my calling in the Primary (It has been nearly 3 years). I will miss working with, teaching, and learning from these precious little spirits. Now on to other ventures. Very exciting time for my too.
I obviously will not be posting Sharing Time ideas, for a season (we will have to see what the future holds). I do have the Primary 2010 outline and will be using it as a bases for Family Home Evening lessons. I will continue to post but more as a family lesson idea.

Thank you for your support, love, and friendships.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you have done for me and my primary for the past few years. You will be a great asset to those you will work with in your next calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just released too- after nearly 3 years- I'm so glad we were in at the same time, so I could find you and all your fun ideas- thanks for all your hard work and dedication!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com