Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Temple Blessings Unite Families. August 2009 week 3

As much as I don't want to admit this, I am at a total loss for this week. Hence, I will be using the idea at Sugardoodle.net. She has GREAT ideas.

I was searching the "Friend" magazine at LDS.org, and came across this Sharing Time article that I might use for this week. Judy Edwards, “Sharing Time: Temples and Ordinances,” Friend, Mar 1993, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com