Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Need a Break to De-Stress

Hello all - First off let me just say THANK YOU for your support, comments, and friendships that you have offered through this blog.
Some things have presented themselves to me and has made my life pretty stressful right now at this point of life. I just need to take a short break from it all.

If you do have certain question or need help, I will do my best to help you with your Sharing Times. Just email me and I will get back to you.

I will not be making post myself. When I am ready to start up again I will let you know.

Good Bye for now, hopefully no more than a couple months.

Primary Mama

7 comments:

  1. I just found your site and am so thankful for the ideas. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a nice break from it all! If you ever figure out how to juggle it all be sure to share! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site right after I got a calling as a councelor and it has been a huge help. Thank you so much hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have recently found your site. I am a counselor in primary and very new to primary itself. Your site has been most helpful! There are other ones out there and one that everyone else in Primary uses but I LOVE your ideas the best. Thank you for helping me with my first month of sharing time. You were a life saver!
    I hope that life calms down a bit for you and you're able to get back to doing all that you love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the great ideas und help. Hope everything turns out okay for you.
    Best regards
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a wonderful blog site. I came across it today. I just launched a blog for moms this past week. I love that yours is about the church. I am doing my first giveaway this week, so you should come by and check it out. It is open to anyone to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great ideas! You've really helped me! Thanks! Best to you on your break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, understand about stress. Take the time you need. We'll all be waiting for your wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing, may the Lord bless you always. Hugs, Andi Walker @ldscreativitycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com