Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here is a video (I made one last year). This one has just the music only to "I Love To See the Temple".
If you would like me to send you the file to use in a Sharing Time or F.H.E let me know. The file plays in Windows Media Player
video

8 comments:

  1. That was WONDERFUL! I would love to have a copy to use when I do Sharing Time next month. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love a copy. Please send it to janessacouch at yahoo dot com Thanks for all of your ideas, they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like copy to if you don't mind. Thanks - AEHALL1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like it, too. jmlwilliams@yahoo.com. Thanks for all your hard work and desire to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My e-mail is marymem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a talent you have. I would love a copy of the video about the temples that you made last year with the actual words. May Heavenly Father bless you for sharing your talent with those of us who are not so blessed. My
    e-mail address is: madrepima@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just love this! Thank you for sharing. Can you please send me a copy? familiekempenaers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are amazing. I would love a copy too. sisajill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com