Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baptism and Confirmation Are Ordinances That Bless My Family. May 2009 week 2



JESUS CHRIST WAS BAPTIZED

This is a really short Sharing Time idea. I really like the idea that came from both the "Friend" May 2009 Sharing Time and the May part of the 2009 Children Sacrament Meeting Program

Cover a picture of the Baptism of Jesus Christ with the puzzle pieces (upside down). 




Puzzle DOWNLOAD - Google Doc
Have the the Song "Baptism" (CS 100) playing while passing a bean bag or something like that around the room. When the music stops (at any given time) that child or teacher can come up and picks two pieces if they match take off of the picture, put to the side. Continue until all pieces are off. Retell story of the Baptism of Jesus from Matthew 3:13-17. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Jackie and I am a councillor in our Branch in Bahrain, Middle East! Yes, we have Wards and Branches here too. I love your blog and I am sending a link to my Primary Pres, and the Stake Primary Pres I know they will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making this puzzle. I am using it for our lesson today in Primary. I love this site. Thanks for all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com