Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Made it to 25 Followers and 50+ posts

My First Give-A-Way
I have been waiting for this moment for a while now and wanted to celebrate somehow. Money is tight in my family, like many others around. What could I possibly give to show my excitement with all of you and yet spend few dollars. I have been cleaning out rooms and have found some -

1) Hatch Patch Creations Family Home Evening Lessons that I ordered double on. All in Black and White of course, because I, myself, love to color . All the lessons have an Outline, Lesson with pictures, Activity, Recipe for treat
a) Article of Faith Lesson 4, 11, 12, 13 - learn the back ground and explanations about each Article of Faith.
b) Learning Obedience through Chores (this one is Color) - The turtle twins want to go to a big race, but their room is a mess. Mom can't get them to clean it. Will the turtle twin go to the race?
And
Being Thankful - Jimmy the Giraffe is grumpy, and complains about everything all day long, will he find something to be thankful for?

Then I was thinking what special thing can I make and give and I came up with this-

2) One 4x5 Gospel ABC Scrapbook I made one for my own children with a digital scrapbook program that I have. This might take a little longer to get to you, but not much. It would be done digitally, but there will be spaces to add you own pictures for those pages that need a picture. I will print them off on acid free thin weight card stock. (Just so you know I am a simple, yet nice scraper, not much into frills, laces, and all the embellishments)

Just make a comment telling me what you would like to be entered in for (example 1a or 1b or 2 or All). I will choose three names randomly on April 30, at 9:50 am PST and post the winners. The winners need to email me their address so I can get the items mailed to you.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your many followers! You have a great thing going here. :) Count me in for both giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be entered in all on them. Such great ideas!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be entered in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me for all three!! I've been kinda coming here every now and then, and this just pulled me out of the "lurking" category. I'll be adding myself to your followers!! Thanks for having a giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site....love it!I would love to be entered to win. I am also curious as to what program you use to make the ABC book. I'd love to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my Scrap booking pages and other items I use Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. It is made by Nova Development. I am relatively new at Scrap booking and couldn't afford the Photo Shop program that most digital scrappers use. I like Scrapbook Factory though it it simple to use and great for a beginner like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in for the giveaways!

    I love your Primary ideas. I am always in need of good sharing times that keep the kids' attention.

    By the way, I was born and raised in the Phoenix area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got called into primary and happily stumbled upon your blog this morning. I'd love to be entered for any of the prizes, especially the FHE lessons. Thanks so much for all your hard work. It is certainly a kindness to me this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your website. Thanks for all the time you put into it. I would love to win 1a or 1b. Thanks.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. And to think . . . I nearly missed out on your give-a-way! I don't even need to win, I just like entering and being a part of it all! Thanks for all you do! Sincerely, Sonya (you know how to find me . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be entered for your givaways also! i have a blog I do for our primary and have loved the ideas I have gotten from here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I would love to be entered in all of them. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com