Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Gospel Art Book

I was on LDS.org today and saw they have a new Gospel Art Book. This book contains 137 pictures that can be used in the home or at church to enrich gospel teaching and learning. The pictures are organized into six sections: (1) Old Testament, (2) New Testament, (3) Book of Mormon, (4) Church History, (5) Gospel in Action, and (6) Latter-day Prophets.
You can order it for $3.50
Oh yes, as someone has pointed out: You can buy a case of 20 for $30.00
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You can buy a case of 20 for 30.00

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com