Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Slight Change On This Blog Name

I made a slight change to this blog's name. It is now Primary Mama. (one "m" now and a space in the middle). I think it will be much easier on the eyes. Much easier to remember the name and spelling, since now it is correct. primarymama.blogspot.com
Thank you to all that read and fing this blog helpful. I really like reading your responses. Hope your Sharing Times are going well and the children are enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com