Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am sorry about the lack of Service from Prophets and Apostles, I know others have taught about service. My grandma died earlier this week and I am getting things ready to leave for the funeral. I posted what I had so at least you would have an idea of what I wanted to do.

I will post the other weeks after I come back. Good Luck and Have a great week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss & our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

    Don't appologize, you can only do so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hope all is well and that you are finding comfort with your family

    ReplyDelete

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com