Changes Are Constent

Changing interests and focuses in our lives make life more interesting and FUN. With that in mind I have added a couple more blogs: Preschool Learning Adventure and Mama's Reading Nook both are linked to Primarily A Mama blog. This will stay as my main page, but the others you can access through the tabs above. I will make excerpt posts here for each post written on the other blogs and link them so you can just click and go. I hope this will help keep things better organized and clean looking for myself and all of you.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Jesus is my Savior and the Savior of all mankind. March 2008 wk 1

I put pictures of Christ throughout his life on the board. Along with a paper with some of the many names we know Him by.

We discussed the premortal world and the Counsel in Heaven. How Jesus Christ volunteered to come to earth as our Savior. We then discussed Christ's life and the many things He did.

Some of the Names of Christ that I used:
  • Jesus Christ
  • Jehovah
  • Lamb of God
  • Savior
  • Son of the Highest
  • Light and Life
  • Alpha and Omega
  • Beginning and the End
  • Advocate
  • Good Shepard
  • Messiah
  • King of Zion
  • Bread of Life
  • Great I Am
  • Mediator
  • Redeemer
I also used the Family Home Evening Resource Book, Heavenly Father Provided Us With a Savior, pg 36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

I have changed emails, just for this blog. If you would like to contact me, for any reason, please email me at PrimaryMama.Sunday@gmail.com
PrimaryMama{dot}Sunday{at}gmail{dot}com